Day at Nanny and Ampas with the girls

So the girls spent the night with Nanny and Ampa and today I went to go have dinner and pick my babies up. It's so freaking weird to be without children I feel so lost .. I keep wondering what the heck did I do before I had children?? I can tell you it wasn't anything of importance haha. So the girls and I spent some time outside in the blistering heat and I of course took photos .. you can't get better without a hell of lot of practice and reading and absorbing said reading .. which doesn't click until you practice.. it's a vicious circle but I'm slowly making head way.
















0 comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

My photos n stuff

My Blog List

Total Pageviews

Pages

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

About Me

My photo
26 year old canadian girl born and raised in Ontario. Mom of two beautiful girls Rylie 03.26.08 and Danielle 03.25.08. I love tattoos I have a few of them. My absolute favourite thing to do is read. I read on avg. about a book a day! I also knit, sew, paint(er by trade yes I've made a living doing it! ) I also am not bad at cooking and cleaning either.. no wonder I made it barefoot pregnant in the kitchen twice !