My little Peep Show

So here within this blog lie the poor torture souls I capture on a regular bases... as you can tell by their faces they are less than impressed by mommy/wife in their faces...

            Paul March 14th 1977
 Now if can look to your left ( is it sad that I had to look at my hands to figure out my left vs. right? haha) you will see Paul. As you can tell he was super impressed by my photography skills at 7am in the morning!! Don't let that face fool you he does love me.. most days ...  I caught him just before he ran out the door to go to one of his job sites 
Rylie: Mar 26 2008



                                                                                                          

Now that you have whiplash.. to the right is my eldest daughter Rylie. Rylie is a sweet precious angel  ... who has the biggest attitude.. yea can't wait for teenage years!! I keep asking if she's already hit puberty.. whoever said the age of 2 was bad.. hasn't seen 3 yr. olds lol !! At least she's super cute...although entirely way too smart for her mommy's own good! A Princess in her own right.
                                                                                         




                                                                                    


                                                                                                                                       
                                                                                   

Danielle March 25 2010

Warning: Right above us lie a pair of eyes that will suck you in and hold you forever. I speak from experience. Danielle is all about playing and making everyone laugh.. but don't let the giggles throw ya.. she really can throw a good temper tantrum


0 comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

My photos n stuff

My Blog List

Total Pageviews

Pages

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

About Me

My photo
26 year old canadian girl born and raised in Ontario. Mom of two beautiful girls Rylie 03.26.08 and Danielle 03.25.08. I love tattoos I have a few of them. My absolute favourite thing to do is read. I read on avg. about a book a day! I also knit, sew, paint(er by trade yes I've made a living doing it! ) I also am not bad at cooking and cleaning either.. no wonder I made it barefoot pregnant in the kitchen twice !