Come and Play.. in Rylie and Danielle's Playroom




The playroom is 90% done. The girls love  it .. as lots of fun to be had here. If you get hungry .. maybe the girls will whip you up something nice to eat.. in their Paul-made Kitchen set. The walls are a yellow-green and the ceiling is blue. It gives it a warm summery feel even in the dead of winter..esp with the light fixture as a sun. Which was the goal since the playroom is in the basement so there is not as much light as on the main floor. We have Tinker Bell and her friends on our walls and will get some more decorations up soon. The 85 gallon tank in the wall will most likely by next year be a home for two Frilled Dragon Lizards!  



        

1 comments:

Hollie April 15, 2011 at 9:53 a.m.  

Wow - that kitchen is fantastic!!!!

Post a Comment

About this blog

My photos n stuff

My Blog List

Total Pageviews

Pages

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

About Me

My photo
26 year old canadian girl born and raised in Ontario. Mom of two beautiful girls Rylie 03.26.08 and Danielle 03.25.08. I love tattoos I have a few of them. My absolute favourite thing to do is read. I read on avg. about a book a day! I also knit, sew, paint(er by trade yes I've made a living doing it! ) I also am not bad at cooking and cleaning either.. no wonder I made it barefoot pregnant in the kitchen twice !