Doesn't take much..

Too excite me ! I just found via Pioneer Woman some free photoshop action and effects !! F R E E ... doesn't get better than that !! I uploaded : high-definition-sharpening element and texture-applicator-element and Mini Fusion from mcp !! I will definitely be going back there to round out my PSE some more when I have cash to purchase other elements from them.

Before


After


Here is a picture of Danielle. I used Mini fusion and high definition element through my PSE. You can See the different between the before and after.

    I do need to point out that 98% of the photos thus far have not been touched by PSE ( Photoshop Elements a program used to edit photos ). I am for the most part trying to get it right in the camera. So that by the time I can put it in PSE it will be to customize the look further rather than wasting time doing things to the photo that could have been done via the camera!

1 comments:

Shelley April 7, 2011 at 11:59 p.m.  

Not only do I wish I had a kick ass camera...but I would love Photoshop too. Someday..... love your pix Ash!!!

Post a Comment

About this blog

My photos n stuff

My Blog List

Total Pageviews

Pages

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

About Me

My photo
26 year old canadian girl born and raised in Ontario. Mom of two beautiful girls Rylie 03.26.08 and Danielle 03.25.08. I love tattoos I have a few of them. My absolute favourite thing to do is read. I read on avg. about a book a day! I also knit, sew, paint(er by trade yes I've made a living doing it! ) I also am not bad at cooking and cleaning either.. no wonder I made it barefoot pregnant in the kitchen twice !